Space is limited to 120 Edenites. This event sells out every year! Book now before we sell out. You must prepay for this event. Tickets are non-refundable.
IMPORTANT NOTES FOR 2018:
1. You can tent or RV at Edenstock. If you don't own a trailer but would like all the amenities, please email us directly and let us know how many ppl you would like a trailer for. We may be able to ship in a trailer for you fully set up and can let you know prices, or put you in touch with an RV rental provider.
2. If you can only come up for one or two nights, that's ok too. Even if you can only come for a couple of nights, it will be well worth the trip.
Mark your calendars now for the hottest summer campout in BC. Eden has secured a completely private, multi-acre, river front property (2 hours East of Vancouver) for a weekend long (3 nights/3 days), beach party and Glampout that is exclusive to Eden members.
Edenstock takes place once/year and as always, for the discretion of our guests, the exact address is provided upon reservation. Once you register for the event, you will receive an email receipt which includes the confidential address.
Your exclusive weekend long party pass includes access to:
- Your own camp spot (based on dbl occupancy)
- Friday night taco bar & meet & greet
- Friday night dance party - Electric Eden (Festival wear)
- NEW Saturday Toonie Tie Dye (bring a cotton wearable to tie dye, $2/item)
- Saturday beach BBQ
- Saturday beach party featuring: tunes by DJ Bobby Hixz, bikini contest and clothing optional float zone
- **NEW** Saturday Topless "Optional" Volleyball Tournament
- Saturday night potluck meet & greet - (bring an appy to share amongst 6)
- Saturday night dance party - Retro Woodstock (retro festival threads, tie dye, headbands, short shorts, colored glasses, flower power)
- Sunday beach BBQ
- Sunday beach party featuring: tunes by DJ Bobby Hixz, bikini contest and clothing optional float zone
- **NEW** Sunday Topless "Optional" Volleyball Tournament
- Sunday night dance party - Pajama Jam (onesies, pajamas, lingerie)
- Complimentary photobooth throughout the event by Devin of Eros Photo (times TBD)
- Access to all Edenstock ammenities (full service bathrooms, on site shower, float zone, game zone, cabanna land, communal BBQ with propane, community bonfire (all fires will be contingent on no fire bans)
- Upgrade to ROCKSTAR status for only $10/day. You get access to our BYOB beach bar and cabana server. You drop your beverages/cooler off at the bar, we mix 'em up for you on demand and serve them to you during our beach party and dance party. It's like having your own cabana boy/girl & personal bartender. No muss...no fuss!
- Don't have a trailer or camping gear...vist RVezy for great prices on RV rentals delivered. But don't wait long as quantities are limited. Search for RVs in Merritt. If Merritt rentals are booked, don't worry. Many of the owners in Kelowna will deliver to our location.
As always, we ask is that you follow our standard Eden Commandments and Codes of conduct and camping codes of conduct to ensure maximum `pleasure` for all our guests.
Book now for Edenstock to secure your spot. Space is limited and tickets are selling fast. Your ticket includes 3 days and 3 nights stay at our lifestyle friendly resort (based on dbl occupancy); access to all the events and all ammenities. This event sells out every year!
Book soon as space is limited.
If you're short on time, or are staying nearby, pick up a Day Pass and enjoy all the ammenities of Edenstock.
Edenstock is located on a totally private multi-acre property known for its epic events and right on the Coldwater River. As always, the exact location and address will be noted on your e-ticket/receipt.
Bring : Whatever you would normally bring for camping, tent or trailer/RV, gov't ID for verification, a non-breakable party cup (glassware is not permitted outside your campsite), camp/beach chairs, an inflatable floatie for the float zone and lots of water to stay hydrated.
These sites are NOT serviced so plan accordingly. We'll be bringing in power and generators to run the communal ammenities (DJ, lighting, showers/washrooms, etc.) but they will not be available for general use. Attendees will be permitted to run own generators between 10am and 9pm.
Check-in: Check-in opens early and the party starts at 7pm.
**** This is a co-partnered event hosted by the Alternative Loving Association in conjunction with Club Eden. Net proceeds from this event support the Alternative Loving Association. ****
TICKET PRICES ARE PER PERSON (based on dbl occupancy). Complete one transaction for all attendees that will be sharing your site. All attendees must be registered members on clubeden.ca.
Click on our map below to pick your site zone.