Our word for 2014 is "community". We have an amazing community with amazing members worth getting to know. This year, our team will be doing everything possible to help you meet, mix and mingle at events. To encourage a stronger, more integrated community (which by the way makes for even better events), we're creating more "zones" for mingling and to get you sexy peeps out of your seats. Here's what you can expect to see:
1. VIP tickets will no longer include table service for drinks. One of the best ways to meet other members is in the bar line-up and you can't do that if your getting your drinks served to you at your seats. However, all the other great VIP benefits will still be included.
2. We're bringing back our midnight sandwich service. There's a reason why they say "all good parties end up in the kitchen". People meet and talk over food. It's just one more zone where you can "meet up", not to mention "fuel up".
3. Try your hand at black jack and strip poker. No cash is needed. Just a piece of clothing to ante up. It's optional of course, but adds some spontaneous fun for those that dare.
4. We'll have two social coordinators at most parties to double the fun. They'll be armed with whip cream, naughty dice and other optional games Eden is famous for like "squeeze the charmin".
5. Doors will be opening at 9pm instead of 8pm for most events. 95% of our guests don't show up until after 9pm and changing our start time will allow us to divert our resources so we can focus on all the exciting changes above and make your experience even better.
Remember, it's a no pressure environment...fun is optional, but certainly encouraged. ;-)